Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Quarter pre-begining....

Ok campers, this week starts with Spring quarter for our program officially beginning on March 31/April 1. My team meets with our primary faculty on Friday BUT.... we meet with our project customer Sheila W. from the Nisqually River Education Project on Thursday around 1pm...both of my teammates are enjoying a well deserved break and I am hopeful that we can connect before this meeting. ;-)

I will post more about the details after both meetings.

To date I have the brainstorming drafts done, purchased my own camcorder (because I want to be able to film other projects), sent out emails to my team on meeting updates and updated my Americorps timesheet for the month.

oh yes... my grant proposal for re-imbursement funding was mostly approved...lol I was granted about 90% of my request...not bad...this will cover mileage, any overnight stays on the mountain, and materials to produce the film on DVD.

Needless to say I am very excited!

Until then DO NOT put away your rain gear or your snowshoes...it may be Spring...but it is the Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment