Friday, August 5, 2011

Preparations

It seems as if life is a series of preparations. Going towards something, or letting go of something, or of nothing that is still something. Today the sun is hiding, I look at the waiting list for the class I think I want to take and ponder the class that I am registered in..."let the universe decide" was the advice...advice I give all the time...so I am sitting looking at our misty day...thanking the maker I was able to get an acupuncture appointment earlier for my allergies...on the way home saw a Barred Owl flying down the road...thinking of school...already missing former classmates...and finally relaxing about which class is what and why and am getting ready to go where I have not gone before...lol...adventure is a marvelous activity...think I'll head to campus tomorrow and pick up that library book on the Mountaineers...

Peace out campers...

In the meantime take a walk after dinner and look around...you might see something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment