Saturday, August 21, 2010

OMG my booklist...

 Woaha, this is soooo great; I went online today to check my school mail and just on a lark decided to check out the bookstore and see if the textbooks were listed for our program. I feel like Kimmie the Jamba Juice Girl and in my head I am hearing "shut it, shut up, no way, are you kidding me, shut it omg!!!!". So i ordered my books and the starter kit for the field journal and I must say here quite spectacularly I am now truly excited...I am mean totally amped and am freaking out in a good way. Goosebumps and all!

Not only that but the camping gear is coming along. We as in the royal we are at about 98% collected. A big thanks goes out to the M woman & T woman for their continued support of my re-invention. M gets a big hug and kiss for the extra bandanas...

As for reality...there prolly is no cell reception on the mountain...so I will journal and enter my daily log/blog after I come back.....

In the meantime...stay tuned, same time, same bat channel!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment