Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Countdown....

My countdown meter on my home page says I have 11 days, 23 hours, 35 minutes till school starts. This is both an incentive and mind-boggling. All of this preparation and a few minor details to go and the starting gun has already gone off in my cranium...there is a kind of nervous excitement and omg here I am jumping off that cliff yet again...so mindful tasks are the order of the day.

The last two days have been unseasonably cool and rainy, even for the Pacific North West (PNW)...which leads me to prepare for both heat and snow for this excursion. M would prolly have liked me to do the pre-packing of my duffle bag, but I would only redo it 20 million times before I leave...so tonight will be the first test of gear packing...with the final packing the day before I leave.

Been breaking in my hiking boots and smart wool socks and will be checking on the status of my book order at TESC (The Evergreen State College). LOL it took me a while to figure that one out...ha ha ha jokes on me....

In the meantime, keep your food strung high in a tree and dowse that campfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment