Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Things Change...This dance has 12 steps..

Yes, Yes this is a 12 step saying....but as I've moved through life it can apply to everything at anytime...

Received my books, not all shipped, don't know if the remainder will be available on time for class..it's ok i've got the two I need for the mountain...

The field journal I thought I was ordering apparently is not the one selected..oh la...no biggie...we are supposed to have the journal with us on Monday, but the bookstore is in transition and will be open on Wednesday for one hour. Thank the maker our class is the only one on campus then...

Thursday we leave for the field trip. I have NO idea what to expect...and since the tasks we will be performing will not include pulling up water from a well, I should be fine!

4 days till school, 7 days till the field trip...

Hang ten, shoot the curl!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more updates honey. And, come on Mercury retro and books and the mail and on and on and on...Have a lovely sojourn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll, this retrograde has me at least laughing...already expecting the snafus makes it easier..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could somebody check my charts, because I think my Mercury is always in retrograde? Also, B., let's skip work and find that field journal, yes?

    ReplyDelete