Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals, what Finals...

Lordy where does the time go...finals...yes they happened, yes I had just a minor freak out before...only spaced on two questions in both finals...yes thats both.... each instructor had their own... we had two hours to write out two final exam answers...here is how it went
Am... meet with the pre sem group...cover answers we are not sure about...two others join in...asking question we covered two weeks ago...no problem...as the time grow nearer for seminar which is two hours before finals, we have to go over that last book read...honestly I don't remember anything of that seminar...all I remember after lunch is when I sat down at 3 pm and was handed both of the finals...two pens ready in case one failed and started to write...I wrote continuously for two hours answering to the best of my knowledge each question except the two I blanked on and also answered the bonus questions just in case...and as I finished the last question I had 10 mins left to review my exams...holy moly batmat...10 mins...so I reviewed in a most haphazard manner...2 minutes left. I looked at one of the non anwered questions and made my best guesss...that last one totally eluded me.... so I took the opportunity to express to my instructor how much I disliked Gifford Pinchot... and turned in my papers and left the building...

We got our finals and the comments at our evaluations...did I over worry perhaps...did I stress unduly... perhaps...

Needless to say the finals came out fine...I survived and was not docked for my cheeky response about Gifford Pinchot.

I finished my quarter with good marks and 16 credits...

I am now a Sophomore!

Who knew you could return to college as a freshman and in one quarter become a Sophomore! Love those transfer credits!

Winter Quarter starts January 4th!  Oh how I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment