Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday blues...or is that greens...

So much has happened between end of the Fall quarter and now...Winter Solstice is next Tuesday and there will be a full moon lunar eclipse as well...very auspicious and thought provoking.

I received part of my art supplies for Winter Quarter and realized a new item needs to be created or procured to hold my charcoal items; there is the standard black square charcoal and also some hard wood charcoal that looks like it will explode into powder if I sneeze too hard...and it needs to be a hard cased container no more than 1.5 " thick and no more than 8"x4" in layout size...hummm...I must have something in all that stuff stored in the loft...

One of the drawing pads is larger than I am...well not really but close...I have this image of being out in the field with my classmates and trying to balance this on my knee while giving my subject matter that one eyed focus all the while holding on to the explodable charcoal with my teeth...ha prolly nothing like that will occur, just stuff that pops into view from time to time...

Reading, gifting, journaling...so campers put your wish list out there...Santa or whomever brings you prosperity is listening!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment